Ascending cutting machine Furia 400 manual / Furia 400 automatic
manual or pneumatic ascending cutting-off machine with 400 mm circular blade for cuts on doors and windows, profiles and industrial tubulars in aluminum and pvc of small dimensions, even curved.
FURIA 400 is a manual inclination cutting-off machine with CE regulation, designed to achieve precision and a large cutting finish, offering window and window manufacturers and industry a professional machine that is easy to use and economical
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the latest CE standards
- fixed gradation 45 ° - 90 ° -180 °
- can cut curved profiles
- cutting precision of +/- 1 tenth of a millimeter
- large cutting finish as a reticulate
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
Furia 400 is a single-head cutting-off machine with blade exit from the bottom upwards, for processing aluminum and PVC profiles and tubes. The inclination is manual on both sides, with fixed grades of 45 ° - 90 ° - 180 ° and intermediate degrees.
The 400 mm blade can be pneumatic or with manual lever, lubrication is ensured by a pneumatic nebulizer with adjustable intensity.
- Integral blade protection
- Ø 450 mm widia disc
- Service wrenches + connecting plug
- Lubrication nebulizer
- n.2 Vertical pneumatic clamps
|Tool motor power||2 kW 2800 RPM|
|Tool shaft Φ / Tool Φ||30 / 400 mm|
|Single-phase / three-phase||220-380 V. 50Hz|
|Operating pressure||7 atm.|
|Air consumption||7 N/l|
|Overall dimensions||650 x 750 x 1500h|
|Weight||ca. 190 kg|