Ascending cutting machine Italia 700
Miter saw with 700 mm circular blade for windows, pergolas and industrial profiles in aluminum and PVC
ITALIA 700 is an ascending cutting machine with manual inclination displayed, automatic blade advancement and according to CE regulations. Designed to obtain precision and great cutting capacity, it offers window fabricators and industry a professional machine that is easy to use, with an excellent quality / price ratio.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- large cutting capacity profiles and pergolas
- displayed inclination and automatic pneumatic tool feed
- cutting precision of +/- 2 tenths of a millimeter
- great cut finish as ground
- robustness and ease of use
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
Single head ascending cutting machine with rising blade outputInfo
ITALIA 700 is a single-head cutting-off machine with rising blade output and high cutting capacity, for processing large aluminum and PVC profiles.
The blade rotation is manual displayed on both sides, with fixed gradations of 45 ° right, left and 90 °, while for the intermediate gradations, with automatic pneumatic stop.
The 700 mm blade is in widia and with adjustable oil-dynamic feed, constantly lubricated by a nebulizer with an intensity that is also adjustable according to the profile to be machined.
- Full pneumatic protection
- Disc Ø 700 mm with inwidia inserts
- Service keys + connection plug
- Suction mouth for fumes and chips diameter 80
- Nebulizer for lubrication
- 2 pneumatic horizontal clamps
- 2 pneumatic vertical vices
|Tool motor power||4 kW 1800 RPM|
|Tool shaft Φ / Tool Φ||35 / 700 mm|
|Three-phase||220-400 V. 50 Hz|
|Air consumption||18 N/l|
|Operating pressure||7 atm.|
|Overall dimensions||1700 x 1200 x 1900 h. mm|