Double-head cutting machine Lince 550 Electra
Double head cutting-off machine with cnc touch screen with 3 motorized controlled axes, with 550 mm circular blades, for doors, pergolas and industrial profiles in aluminum and pvc
LINCE 550 ELECTRA is a double-head cutting-off machine with electronic tilting and with EC regulation, which offers a professional and easy-to-use machine with excellent value for money to fabricators and industry.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the latest
- electronic inclination with brushless motors in all gradations (from 22,5° a 135°)
- Easy to use touch screen CNC icons
- cutting precision of +/- 1 tenths of a millimeter
- import cutting lists from USB or serial
- specialist technical support by the company, and spare parts, H24
Cuts at all angles for frames, pergolas and industrial profilesInfo
LINCE 550 ELECTRA is equipped with 550 mm widia blades with adjustable oil-dynamic advancement.
Lince 550 electra is able to perform cuts at all angles from 22.5 ° external to 135 ° inside with automatic recovery on the cutting length.
The displacement and inclination of the heads is completely electronic and of great precision, guaranteed by the use of brushless motors.
The Touch screen numeric control, with a dedicated icon menu is beautiful and easy to use, already complete with special functions such as oversize, undersize, incremental, blunt and wedge-shaped cuts.
With the over-the-counter software system, the machine can cut to about twice the useful cutting length, completely automatically and still guarantee the same precision.
Machining can have internal programming, or importing cutting lists from a PC via USB or serial.
- Integral pneumatic protection
- Ø 550 mm discs with inwidia inserts
- Service wrenches + connecting plug
- Roller conveyor
- central manual profile support
- Suction fumes and shavings diameter 80
- Nebulizer for lubrication
- n.2 Vertical pneumatic clamps
- electronic profile thickness gauge
- barcode laser labeller
|Total electric consumption||7 kW|
|Power tool motor||3 kW - 4 hp|
|Three Phase||230/400 V - 50 Hz|
|Tool shaft Φ / Tool Φ||30 mm / 550 mm|
|Undersized cut / oversize (4000)||360 / 7500 mm|
|Undersized cut / oversize (5000)||360/9500mm|
|Undersized cut / oversize (6000)||360 / 11500 mm|
|Operating pressure||7 bar|
|Air consumption||30 N/I|
|Overall dimensions (4000)||5200 x 1600 x 1850|
|Overall dimensions (5000)||7200 x 1600 x 1850|
|Packing (5000)||6200 x 1600 x 1850|
|Weight (4000)||1600 kg|
|Weight (5000)||1750 kg|