Double-head cutting machine Puma 450
Double-head cutting-off machine with numerical control and electro-pneumatic inclination, with 450 mm circular blades, for doors and windows, tubes and industrial profiles in aluminum and PVC
PUMA 450 is a double-head cutting-off machine with electro-pneumatic tilting and with EC regulation, which offers a professional machine that is easy to use and economic for window and door manufacturers.
- built entirely in Italy with first quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- electro-pneumatic inclination at fixed degrees 22.5 ° -45 ° 90 ° and intermediate with manual mechanical stop
- cutting precision of +/- 1 tenths of a millimeter
- large cutting finish as rectified
- use of cutting lists created by PC and imported with USB
- robustness and ease of use
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
Great cut finish as rectifiedInfo
PUMA 450 is equipped with 450 mm widia blades with adjustable oil-dynamic advancement.
The moving of the moving head is by brushless motor and the inclination of the heads is completely automatic.
The numerical control is easy to use already complete with special functions such as oversize, undersize, incremental, blunt and wedge-shaped cuts.
With the over-the-counter software system, the machine can cut to about twice the useful cutting length, completely automatically and still guarantee the same precision.
Processes can have internal programming, by type of window or by importing cutting lists from a PC via USB or serial.
- Integral pneumatic protection
- Ø 450 mm discs with inwidia inserts
- Service keys + connecting plug
- Roller conveyor < li>central manual profile support
- Suction fumes and shavings diameter 80
- Nebulizer for lubrication
- n.2 Pneumatic horizontal clamps
- n.2 Vertical pneumatic clamps
- electronic gauge for profile thickness
- laser labeling machine
|Total electricity consumption||7 kW|
|Tool motor power||3 kW - 4 hp|
|Three phasee||230/400 V - 50 Hz|
|Tool shaft Φ / Tool Φ||30 mm / 450 mm|
|Undersized cut / oversize (4000)||230 / 7500 mm|
|Undersized cut / oversize (5000)||230 / 9500 mm|
|Operating pressure||7 bar|
|Air consumption||27 N/I|
|Overall dimensions (4000)||5100 x 1500 x 1750|
|Overall dimensions (5000)||6100 x 1500 x 1750|
|Packing (4000)||5100 x 1500 x 1750|
|Packing (5000)||6100 x 1500 x 1750|
|Weight (4000)||1500 kg|
|Weight (5000)||1650 kg|