End milling machine Maxima
Vertical milling machine for processing large aluminum and PVC profiles
MAXIMA is a vertical milling head milling machine with pneumatic milling unit advancement and CE regulation.
Designed to achieve precision and great finish, it offers window and door manufacturers a professional machine that is easy to use.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- fixed gradation 45 ° - 90 ° and intermediate grades
- adjustable star rebate
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
Maxima is a vertical milling machine for processing large aluminum and PVC profiles.
This machine can work at fixed degrees of 90 ° and 45 ° plus intermediate degrees.
The advancement of the cutter unit can be manual or pneumatic while the lubrication is automatic nebulized.
- Integral cutter protection
- Cutter holder
- Service wrenches + connecting plug
- Lubrication sprayer
- n .2 Pneumatic horizontal clamps and 1 vertical clamps
|Operating pressure||6-8 atm.|
|Engine||HP 2 Volt 220-380 - 50 HZ.|
|RPM Spindle||2.800 min.|
|shaft length for mills||400 mm|
|Profile size to work||MAX mm. 360x120|
|Peso||250 Kg ca.|