End milling machine Tigra
Horizontal end-milling machine for processing aluminum and PVC profiles
Horizontal milling end milling machine with manual cutter group adjustment, designed to achieve precision and great finish, offers the window and door manufacturers a professional machine that is easy to use and economical.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- fixed gradation 45 ° - 90 ° and intermediate grades
adjustable star rebate < / li>
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
TIGRA is a horizontal end-milling machine for processing large aluminum and PVC profiles.
This machine can work at fixed degrees of 90 ° and 45 ° plus intermediate degrees.
The advancement of the milling unit is manual while the lubrication is automatic nebulized.
- Service wrenches + connecting plug
- Lubrication sprayer
- n.2 Pneumatic horizontal vices and 1 vertical
|mill machining||220 mm|
|mill holder diameter||27 mm|
|Quick tube mill diamete||32 mm|
|Three-phase motor||1,5 kW-2820 r/min. - 220/380 V - 50 Hz|
|Max. Diameter mills||135 mm|
|Overall dimensions||600 x 800 x 1150 h. mm.|
|Weight||80 kg ca.|