End milling machine Tigra Metaltop
Horizontal end-milling machine for processing aluminum and PVC profiles
Horizontal end milling machine with manual cutter unit adjustment to EC standards.
Designed to achieve precision and great finish, it offers window and door manufacturers a professional machine that is easy to use and economical.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- fixed gradation 45 ° - 90 ° and intermediate grades
- adjustable star rebate
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
TIGRA METALTOP is a horizontal end-milling machine for processing large aluminum and PVC profiles.
This machine can work at fixed degrees of 90 ° and 45 ° plus intermediate degrees.
The advancement of the milling unit is manual while the lubrication is automatic nebulized.
- Full manual protection
- Service wrenches + connecting plug
- Lubrication nebulizer
- n .2 Pneumatic horizontal clamps and 1 vertical clamps
|mill machining||220 mm|
|mill holder diameter||27 mm|
|Quick tube mill diameter||32 mm|
|Three-phase motor||1,5 kW-2800 giri/min. - 220/380 V - 50 Hz|
|Max. Diameter mills||135 mm|
|Overall dimensions||600 x 450 x 1150 h. mm.|
|Weight||80 kg ca.|