Work station Cecco 180
Electropneumatic manual displacement machining center for windows, pergolas and industrial profiles in aluminum, PVC and stainless steel
CECCO 180 is a manual displacement work center that works on a template to copy.
The automatic swivel worktop allows processing on 3 sides without repositioning the profile.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- working range 2500mm
- maxiomo workable profile section 150 X 150mm
- double stop for working longer profiles of the basement
- special templates according to customer's drawing
- electro-spindle with speed variator 0-18.000 rpm
- pneumatic rotation 180 ° work pinewood
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
Cecco 180 is a manual milling center for small / medium companies that intend to renew themselves, increasing production with a simple and economical machine.
The movement is manual as in the pantographs, but the pneumatic feelers allow to pass from one figure to another quickly.
The pneumatic rotation of the worktop from 0 ° - 90 ° - 180 ° and intermediate degrees takes place completely automatically with a considerable saving of time and greater precision. The 3 Hp electro-spindle with speed variator 0 -18.000 rpm allows to work any material, even stainless steel up to 3 mm.
|Electrospindle||0 - 18.000 giri/min. 3 HP 230/400 V. 50 Hz|
|Vertical travel||220 mm|
|Longitudinal travel||2500 mm|
|Transverse length||270 mm|
|Mill locking pliers||Ø 8 mm|
|Overall dimensions||3100 x 1200 - 1600 h|