Work station Denver
Electropneumatic manual displacement machining center for doors, pergolas and industrial profiles in aluminum, PVC and stainless steel.
DENVER is a manual displacement work center that works on a template to copy.
The automatic swivel worktop allows processing on 2 sides without repositioning the profile.
- built entirely in Italy with first quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- working range 1000 mm
- possibility to work large profiles
- special templates designed by the customer
- double speed motor
- pneumatic rotation work pine 90 °
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
Denver is a manual milling center for small companies that want to renew themselves, increasing production with a simple and economical machine.
The movement is manual as in the pantographs, but the pneumatic feelers allow to pass from one figure to another quickly.
The pneumatic rotation of the worktop from 0 ° - 90 ° and intermediate degrees takes place completely automatically with a considerable saving of time and greater precision.
The double speed motor is suitable for processing aluminum and light alloys and plastic nateries.
- VISUAL 1: x-axis digital dimension display
- VISUAL 2: digital touch probe display
- electro-spindle with speed variator 0-18.000 rpm
- End mill 8mm diameter
- Service wrenches + connecting plug
- Nebulizer for lubrication
- n.4 Horizontal pneumatic vices
- Link plug
|R.P.M.||6.000 / 12.000 1,5 HP 230/400 V. 50 Hz|
|Corsa verticale||220 mm|
|Corsa longitudinale||920 mm|
|Corsa trasversale||270 mm|
|Pinza bloccaggio fresa||Ø 8 mm|
|Dimensioni d'ingombro||1350 x 1200 - 1750 h|
|Peso||280 kg ca.|
Scarica la scheda tecnica del centro di lavoro Denver 1 MB