Single head cutting machine Bifra 550 A
Cut-off saw with 550 mm circular blade for doors, pergolas and industrial profiles in aluminum and PVC
BIFRA 550A is a frontal tilting machine with pneumatic tilting and CE regulation, designed to achieve precision and great cutting finish, offering window and door and window manufacturers a professional machine that is easy to use and offers excellent value for money.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the latest CE standards
- inclination and automatic pneumatic tool advancement
- cutting precision of +/- 1 tenth of millimeter
- great cutting finish as a reticulate
- sturdiness and ease of use
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
BIFRA 550A is a single-head cutting-off machine with front blade exit, for processing aluminum and PVC profiles and tubes.
The inclination is pneumatic on both sides, with fixed graduations of 22.5 ° - 45 ° - 90 °, while for intermediate gradations, with manual mechanical stop.
The 550 mm blade is in widia and has adjustable oil-dynamic advancement, lubricated by a nebulizer with an intensity that can also be adjusted according to the profile to be machined.
Like all our saws, it is designed for the application of a numerical feedback system, and vacuums a > for evacuation of fumes and chips.
- Integral pneumatic protection
- Disc Ø 550 mm with inwidia inserts
- Service keys + connection plug
Roller conveyor connection bracket li >
- Suction mouth for fumes and shavings diameter 80
- Nebulizer for lubrication
- n.2 Pneumatic horizontal clamps
|Potenza motore utensile||3 kW 2800 RPM|
|Albero portautensile Φ / Utensile Φ||30 / 550 mm|
|Trifase||220-380 V. 50 Hz.|
|Consumo d'aria||18 N/l|
|Pressione d'esercizio||7 atm.|
|Dimensioni d'ingombro||1570 x 1070 x 1700 h, mm|
|Peso||500 kg ca.|