Single head cutting machine Cobra 450
Miter saw with 450 mm circular blade for doors, profiles and industrial tubulars in aluminum and PVC
COBRA 450 is a frontal tilting machine with pneumatic tilting and CE regulation, designed to achieve precision and great cutting finish, offering window and door and window manufacturers a professional machine that is easy to use and offers excellent value for money.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the latest CE standards
- inclination and automatic pneumatic tool advancement
- cutting precision of +/- 1 tenth of millimeter
- great cutting finish as a reticulate
- robustness and ease of use
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
The COBRA 450 is a single-head cutting-off machine with front blade exit, for machining aluminum and PVC profiles and tubes.
The inclination is pneumatic on both sides, with fixed graduations of 22.5 ° - 45 ° - 90 °, while for intermediate gradations, with manual mechanical stop.
The 450 mm blade is in widia and has adjustable oil-dynamic advancement, lubricated by a nebulizer with an intensity that can also be adjusted according to the profile to be machined.
Like all our saws, it is designed for the application of a numerical feedback system, and vacuums a > for evacuation of fumes and chips.
- Integral pneumatic protection
- Disc Ø 450 mm with inwidia inserts
- Service keys + connecting plug
- Roller conveyor connection bracket
- Lubrication sprayer
- n.2 Pneumatic horizontal vices
|Tool motor power||3 kW 2800 RPM|
|Tool shaft Φ / Tool Φ||450 mm|
|Three Phase||220-380 V. 50 Hz.|
|Air consumption||15 N/l|
|Operating pressure||6-8 atm.|
|Overall dimensions||850 x 1450 x 1500 h, mm|
|Weight||350 kg ca.|