Single head cutting machine Giobi 600
Cutting machine with 600 mm circular blade for doors, pergolas and industrial profiles in aluminum and PVC
GIOBI 600 is a frontal tilting machine with pneumatic tilting and CE regulation, designed to achieve precision and great cutting finish, offering window and door and window manufacturers a professional machine that is easy to use and offers excellent value for money.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- large cutting capacity of profiles and pergolas
- inclination and advancement of automatic pneumatic tool
- cutting precision of +/- 1 tenths of a millimeter
- large cutting finish as a reticulate
- robustness and ease of use
- technical support specialist from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
GIOBI 600 is a single-head cutting-off machine with front blade exit, for processing aluminum and PVC profiles and tubes.
The inclination is pneumatic on both sides, with fixed graduations of 22.5 ° - 45 ° - 90 °, while for intermediate gradations, with manual mechanical stop.
The 600 mm blade is in widia and has adjustable oil-dynamic advancement, lubricated by a nebulizer with an intensity that can also be adjusted according to the profile to be machined
Like all our saws, it is designed for the application of a numerical feedback system, and vacuums a > for evacuation of fumes and chips.
- Integral pneumatic protection
- Disc Ø 600 mm with widia inserts
- Service keys + connection plug
Roller conveyor connection bracket li>
- Suction fumes and shavings diameter 80
- Lubrication nebulizer
- n.2 Pneumatic horizontal vices
|Tool motor power||3 kW 2800 RPM|
|Tool shaft Φ / Tool Φ||30 / 600 mm|
|Three phase||220-380 V. 50 Hz.|
|Air consumption||18 N/l|
|Operating pressure||7 atm.|
|Overall dimensions||1570 x 1050 x 1700 h, mm|
|Weight||500 kg ca.|