Single head cutting machine Koala 400 Special / Koala 400
Manual cutting-off machine with 400 mm circular blade for cuts on doors and windows, profiles and industrial tubulars in aluminum and small PVC.
KOALA 400 is a frontal tilting machine with manual tilting and CE regulation, designed to achieve precision and great cutting finish, offering window and door and window manufacturers a professional machine that is easy to use and economical
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the latest CE standards
- fixed gradation 45 ° - 90 ° (22.5 ° only for left cuts)
- cutting precision of +/- 1 tenth of a millimeter
- large cutting finish as a reticulate
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
KOALA 400 is a single-head cutting-off machine with front blade exit, for processing aluminum and PVC profiles and tubes.
The inclination is manual on both sides, with fixed grades of 45 ° - 90 ° (22.5 ° only for left cuts), while for intermediate gradations with adjustable mechanical stop.
The 400 mm blade is advanced by manual lever, lubricated by a pneumatic nebulizer with adjustable intensity.
- Fixed blade protection
- Ø 400 mm widia disc
- Service wrenches + connecting plug
- Lubrication nebulizer < li>n.2 Pneumatic horizontal clamps
|Tool motor power||3 kW 2800 RPM|
|Tool shaft Φ / Tool Φ||30 / 400 mm|
|Three-phase 3 HP||220-380 V. 50 Hz.|
|Air consumption||5 N/l|
|Operating pressure||7 atm.|
|Overall dimensions||800 x 1100 x 1450 h, mm|
|Weight||250 kg ca.|