Single head cutting machine RONDA 700
Cutting machine with 700 mm circular blade for doors, pergolas and industrial profiles in aluminum and PVC
RONDA 700 is a single-head cutting-off machine with pneumatic tilting and CE regulation, designed to achieve precision and large cutting capacity, offering frame makers and industry a professional machine easy to use, with excellent value for money.
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- large cutting capacity of profiles and pergolas
inclination and advancement of automatic pneumatic tool li>
- cutting precision of +/- 2 tenths of a millimeter
- large cutting finish as a reticulate
- robustness and ease of use
- technical support specialist from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
Front blade exit and high cutting capacityInfo
RONDA 700 is a single-head cutting-off machine with frontal blade exit and high cutting capacity, for processing large aluminum and PVC profiles.
The inclination is pneumatic on both sides, with fixed graduations of 22.5 ° - 45 ° - 90 °, while for intermediate gradations, with manual mechanical stop.
The 700 mm blade is in widia and with adjustable oil-dynamic advancement, constantly lubricated by a nebulizer with intensity that can also be adjusted according to the profile to be machined.
- Integral pneumatic protection
- Ø 700 mm disk with inwidia inserts
- Service keys + connecting plug
- Roller conveyor connection bracket
- Mouth suction fumes and shavings diameter 80
- Nebulizer for lubrication
- n.2 Horizontal pneumatic clamps
- n.2 Vertical pneumatic clamps
|Tool motor power
|4 kW 2000 RPM
|Tool shaft Φ / tool Φ
|35 / 700 mm
|220-380 V. 50 Hz
|1800 x 1070 x 1700 h. mm