Single head cutting machine Savia 550/600 AC
Sawing machine with 550 - 600 mm circular blade for doors, pergolas and industrial profiles in aluminum and PVC
SAVIA is a frontal tilting machine with electronic inclination and with EC regulation, designed to achieve precision and great cutting finish, offering window and frame manufacturers a professional machine with an excellent quality / price ratio.
- built entirely in Italy with first quality steels according to the most recent CE standards
- large cutting capacity of profiles and pergolas
- electronic inclination to all gradations included between - 22.5 ° to + 22.5 °
- automatic pneumatic tool advancement
- the machine has a cutting precision of +/- 1 tenths of a millimeter
- large finish cut as a reticulate
- sturdiness and ease of use
- practical CNC control
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
SAVIA is a single-head cutting-off machine with front blade exit, for processing aluminum and PVC profiles and tubes.
The inclination is electronic on both sides, from -22.5 ° to + 22.5 ° by entering quotas on CNC.
The 550 - 600 mm blade is in widia and has adjustable oil-dynamic advancement, lubricated by a nebulizer with an intensity that can also be adjusted according to the profile to be machined.
- Integral pneumatic protection
- Disc Ø 550 - 600 mm with inwidia inserts
- Service keys + connecting plug
Roller conveyor connection bracket < / li>
- Mouth fumes suction and shavings diameter 80
- Nebulizer for lubrication
- n.2 Pneumatic horizontal clamps
|Tool motor power||3 kW 2800 RPM|
|Tool shaft Φ / Tool Φ||30 / 550-600 mm|
|Three Phase||230-400 V. 50 Hz.|
|Air consumption||10 N/l|
|Operating pressure||7 atm.|
|Overall dimensions||1700 x 1070 x 1700 h, mm|
|Weight||500 kg ca.|