Single head cutting machine TR400M
Manual cutting-off machine with 400 mm circular blade for pirdamidal cuts on windows, profiles and industrial tubulars in aluminum and PVC
TR 400 is a double manual inclination descending machine with CE regulation, designed to obtain precision and a large cutting finish, offering window and window manufacturers and industry a professional machine that is easy to use and economical
- built entirely in Italy with top quality steels according to the latest CE standards
- double inclination for pyramidal cuts
- cutting precision of +/- 1 tenth of millimeter
- large cutting finish as a reticulated
- quality price among the best on the market
- specialist technical support from the parent company, and spare parts, H24
TR 400 is a single-head cutting-off machine with frontal blade descending exit, for processing aluminum and PVC profiles and tubes.
The inclination is manual on both sides, with fixed grades of 45 ° - 60 ° -90 °, while for the grades for pyramidal cut, with mechanical stop.
The 400 mm blade is advanced by manual lever, lubricated by a pneumatic nebulizer with adjustable intensity.
- Movable blade guard
- Ø 400 mm blade
- Service wrenches + connecting plug
- Lubrication nebulizer
- n.2 Pneumatic horizontal clamps
|Tool motor power||2 kW 2000 RPM|
|Tool shaft Φ / Tool Φ||400 mm|
|Head inclination (Y axis)||Manual|
Download the single-head cutting-off machine data sheet TR 400 M 2 MB